Offering ongoing art classes for all ages.
Specializing in accommodating special needs students.
Providing respite care for individuals with special needs.
- Approved respite care provider for state and federal community based waiver programs.
- Respite care for privately paying students.
- We emphasize inclusion, interactive collaboration, creative focus and fun. Students select their project medium each week and work at their own pace to complete projects.
- Touch Drawing
- Traditional Drawing
- Minimum two-hour classes.
- $17.00 an hour for privately paying students.
- State funded respite care for qualified students.
- Fee includes all materials, kiln firing of ceramic projects and snacks.
- Major credit cards accepted